Last month, EICMA International Motorcycle Exhibition celebrated its 100th anniversary as the world’s largest motorcycle show, unveiling new technology from over 1,000 exhibitors.
Included here is one of the gems from the show, the 2015 Ducati Diavel Titanium Limited Edition premium motorcycle, now the most expensive of Ducati’s power cruisers at $27,995; 500 units will be manufactured. This bike has titanium tank covers, alcantara trim on the seat, a carbon fiber frame, an exhaust with Zircotech black ceramic coating and carbon fiber air intakes.
Ducati Diavel Titanium’s power is 162 hp at 9,250 rpm and its engine uses the latest 1198 Testastretta 11 Degrees V-Twin with twin-spark ignition and secondary air supply. The bike produces 96.2 pound-feet of torque at 8,000 RPMs. Finally, the bike has an inverted 50 mm Marzocchi fork and a Sachs shock absorber.
The following images show the Ducati Diavel Titanium up close: (Images Courtesy www.ducati.com)
Related articles on IndustryTap:
- The Kawasaki Ninja H2R: A Bike Beyond Belief & The Most Powerful Motorcycle Ever Produced
- Keanu Reeves’ Arch Motorcycle Company Releases Its First Bike
- Erzbeg Rodeo: The Toughest One Day Motorcycle Racing Event in the World
- This Couple Built The World’s Fastest Electric Motorcycle… Hit 241.901 MPH!
- Motorcycles Going Green? Check Out This Tron-Like Electric Bike…
- Stunting: A New Combination of Epic Motorcycle Skills and Stunt Riding
- LAPD Officers Recruited to Test Military-Grade Electric Motorcycles
- Hybrid Vehicle Mashup is Part Car, Truck, Motorcycle and Chopper
- Harley Teases a Quieter Motorcycle… Or Is It Electric?
- Lotus Introduces Tron-Designed Motorcycle That Costs More Than Its Cars
Reference and related links: