The Kawasaki Ninja H2R, an engineering marvel, is the most powerful motorcycle ever produced. In this year’s Intermot motorcycle show in Germany, the was the definitive star, creating a new benchmark in the sportsbike world.
The H2 in the name comes from the Kawasaki H2 of the 1970s which was one of the baddest things on two wheels. Many agree that the Ninja H2R is no doubt more than worthy of this legendary name.
This machine, with carefully crafted premium components, is beautifully engineered and is the result of technological expertise from multiple divisions of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
Here are some features of the NinjaH2R:
- Ninja H2R has a supercharged 998cc inline-four cylinder engine which produces 300 horsepower
- The bike has a high tensile steel trellis frame
- The bike features a centrifugal supercharger, with a focus on outright acceleration
- The carbon-fibered upper and lower winglets were designed with assistance from Kawasaki’s Aerospace
- Maximum stability and control when riding in the ultra-high speed range.
- Ninja H2R is a track only machine, as 300 Bhp is meant for race tracks and not for streets.
See the bike in action: