As someone who writes about science and technology every day, the life of Stephen Hawking is simply one of the best stories one could imagine. Not only has he changed the world with his thinking, work and writing on physics but he has overcome the greatest of odds in living a productive life and communicating his ideas and vision to the world.
This movie focuses on Hawking’s relationship with his wife, who he met in college and who was there to help him when his illness started to emerge.
The movie is now showing in theaters around the world and open in the US this month. The movie trailer is fun to watch and touching and deserves a wide audience. Can’t wait for the popcorn!
Related articles on IndustryTap:
- State-of-the-Art Physics Software Elevates Paper Airplane Design to a New Level
- Physics Meets the Playground for a Cloud-Walking Adventure
- Feather And Bowling Ball In A Gravity Simulator
- Plasma Wakefield Particle Accelerator: Honey, I Shrunk The Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
- New Techniques In Data Visualization Of Nature & Technology
- “Sixth Sense” Molecular Sensor: Crowdsourcing Creation Of World’s First Database Of Matter
- Technology History 50 Years Ago This Month, November 1964
- Psyche, Concert Hall & Architectural Acoustics
- The Debate of the Black Hole Paradox
- DNA-Based Electrical Circuits Could Launch New Computer Revolution
References and related articles:
- Stephen Hawking – A Journey Through Life – Disabled World
- Stephen Hawking – Simpsons Wiki
- How Has Stephen Hawking Lived to 70 with ALS? – Scientific American