Honda decided it would be a great idea to gut a Honda HF2620 lawnmower and upgrade it with a 1000cc motorcycle engine from a Honda VTR Firestorm motorcycle and a custom-fab chassis.
Pretty awesome idea, huh!
Logically, Honda also threw an ATV’s wheels and suspension on the souped up tractor to handle the power the new engine would provide.
Features of the high-powered mower:
- Custom exhaust and racing seat
- High-capacity oil cooler
- Secondary water cooler for the radiator
- Six-speed paddle shift transmission
- Top speed upwards of 130 mph
- 109 horsepower
- 1000 cc engine
- 0-60 in 4 seconds (308 pound vehicle)
Oh and the best thing about the world’s fastest lawnmower?
It still cuts grass, thanks to two electric motors on the cutter deck with 3mm steel cable spinning at 4000 rpm. It can’t cut grass at 130 mph but has no problem shaping up the lawn at 15 mph.