Honda Motors Co. has unveiled the NM4 Vultus. Designed by a young team of designers, it looks like it might have been driven right out of the future. Honda has offered two production models of its NM4 Vultus, the NM4-01 and the NM4-02. In the name NM4 Vultus, NM stands for “New Motorcycle” and word Vultus in Latin means appearance, expression or face.
The NM4 Vultus concept has been widely labeled ‘Batbike’, as it looks like the bike Batman would ride. But it is actually inspired by anime and manga television and film styles, known collectively as “Japanimation”.
NM4 Vultus’s features that make it great among the existing motorcycle enthusiasts are:
- The bike features the ‘front massive styling’ and ‘the cockpit position’ which will allow the rider to get onto the bike smoothly.
- Honda is powered by the 745cc twin-cylinder engine and the engine is canted forward which helps in creating space and a low centre of gravity.
- NM4 delivers excellent fuel economy, offering 185 miles from a single 11.6 liter tank.
- The NM4 is equipped with 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) and ABS brakes.
- LEDs illuminate most of the lights on the bike like headlamp, tail-lamp and turn signals.
- The strong mid range torque gives this bike strong and smooth acceleration.
- Its power to weight ratio is impressive 225 BHP per ton of the weight.