Winter camping could be a challenge if you do not have the right camping gear. There is no getting around it, if you want to sleep comfortably on a cold night you need to have the right camping gear…sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and tents.
But packing all this important gear can be hard since all this is sold, packed, and set up separately.
Swiss startup Polarmond has simplified this by rolling all these three components into one unit. Its ‘All-In-One Sleep System’ blends the features of a bivouac sack, sleeping bag, and sleeping pad. It is designed to keep you warm in frigid temperatures down to -22° F (-30° C).
The multi-layered inner chamber of the All-In-One Sleep System can be set up in three different ways to accommodate a variety of sleeping styles, terrain, and weather conditions. This All-In-One Sleep System has recently won a Gold Award at Germany’s Outdoor Show.
Here are some of its features:
- The outer shell of the All-In-One is made from a waterproof material.
- The inner side of the shell is lined with a layer of high-loft fleece for heat retention to keep air warm.
- A sleeping pad provides both insulation and cushioning underneath the occupant.
- The floor of the sleep cell is cushioned with insulated material to prevent any slipping off the pad.
- A sleep liner plays the role of a blanket that can be easily removed from the cell and used independently.