Underwater scooters allow you to traverse underwater and enjoy the beautiful underwater wonders. With these, you can enjoy the beautiful 360-degree views of the bounties of water.
Now Waydoo, the maker of the Waydoo Flyer ONE efoil, is going to launch the world’s smallest and lightest Underwater-scooter. Named Subnado, it is soon to be the subject of a Kickstarter campaign. This multipurpose diving equipment can be used for snorkeling, scuba diving, and many other water sports.
Following are some of the features of the Subnado-Underwater Scooter:
- Subnado has a cylindrical aluminum body.
- Being the world’s smallest and lightest product of its kind, it weighs just 1.4kg.
- It is 380-mm-long (14.9-in), 60 mm wide (2.4 in) (70 mm (2.8 in) across the propeller nozzle)
- Subnado’s 100W electric motor provides a maximum of 6.5 kg (14 lb) of thrust. This allows a 65-kg (143-lb) user to travel at a maximum speed of 1.4 meters (4.6 ft) per second.
- Integrated with a 98Wh lithium-ion battery, it can run for up to 56 minutes on a single charge.
- Because of the fast 100W-capable USB-C charging system, you can fully charge it in mere 1.2 hours
- It is very easy to carry. After using the device, you can fit it in the water bottle pocket of your backpack.