Kuube a sustainability-focused startup has created eco-friendly, smart benches that offer a charging facility, a display screen, and WiFi to everyone. These benches allow you to charge your phone or surf the net while sitting and relaxing on it.
These benches are 100% designed and developed in Hungary. Developed by Hungarian workers, these are made with high-quality materials and are very durable.
Following are some of its features:
- Kuube’s smart benches are now available in numerous places in the country, like Budapest, Balatonalmádi, and Várpalota.
- The Kuube premium-quality smart benches work as free Wi-Fi hotspots.
- These smart benches are equipped with USB ports and wireless chargers.
- Benches have recyclable aluminum chassis covered in tempered safety glass.
- Seating sections are made from natural ash wood.
- But these benches need no electricity supply, as they are powered by solar power.
- These eco-friendly benches also monitor air quality, UV levels, humidity, and air pressure of the place.
- Benches can be installed on any place where there is sufficient sunlight, the soil is stable, and has 3G coverage.
Eco-friendly smart-benches comes in three types:
- Kuube Eco is the smallest of the three benches. It is a three-seater bench which is equipped with two USB ports and one wireless charger. These types of benches have the largest of the display screens out of all three options.
- Kuube Nano can seat up to four people and comes with all the same offerings as the Kube Eco.
- But, Kuube Plus can accommodate up to eight people. Moreover, it offers four charging options.