Canadian firm INKAS is planning on turning a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG into a menacing armored limousine. But don’t worry. The inside will still feature luxurious leather and wood trim.
While the interior comes equipped with an entertainment center and looks too nice to even ride in, the coolest part of the vehicle is the exterior.
- Fully armored with a reinforced roof, doors, glass, quarter panels, firewall and pillars
- Able to withstand 7.62 mm ammunition
- Floor can withstand an explosion from two DM51 grenades detonated at the same time
- “Bullet catchers” on the door crevices, with reinforced door handles
- 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V8
- 544 horsepower
- Torque = 560 pound-feet