The founder of Hauk Designs, Kenny Hauk, has built a new vehicle reminiscent of something you would see in a Mad Max film.
Called the JEEP Rock Rat, the design draws inspiration from the 1947 JEEP ‘CJ2A’ and is essentially a post-apocalyptic machine.
However, the JEEP Rock Rat doesn’t merely look cool, but it also boasts 700 hp and 1200 ft.-lb of torque thanks to a V12 engine.
Other JEEP Rock Rat Features:
- copper fuel injector lines
- 44-inch pit bull tires
- B.A.D. ‘beadlock’ wheels
- gear shift lever recycled from a fire truck’s pump handle
- custom HID projector headlamps
- leather and maple wood interior
- kicker sound system
- a windshield that is repurposed safety glass from a house