The world sees a lot of new technology everyday and it is not always this exciting.
Australian Dan Baldwin, inventor of the Scrapar (image below), has been developing prototypes for new powerboards and has just released videos of the latest prototype called Ungoverned.
Ungoverned (see video below), with a twin track drive, motors over sand, rocks, fallen branches, crosses creeks and climbs grassy hills. Baldwin calls his most recent prototype the “most robust, most compact, most versatile, most impressive, awesome terrain vehicle on the planet.” The current version runs on fossil fuels, but an electric version is in the works.
Ungoverned has a maximum speed of 18 mph (30 kph) in first gear and he hasn’t tested second gear yet. Baldwin is working to bring new prototypes to manufacture so stay tuned.
Click for more videos of Ungoverned.
Related articles on IndustryTap:
- How Tanks Hit Their Target On Rough Terrain At High Speeds? Extreme Rotary Encoders…
- Dad Creates All-Terrain Beast of a Vehicle for His Daughter to Travel the World In
- Shape-Shifting Wheel Rolls Over Any Terrain
- RHex All-Terrain Robot Can Jump And Climb
- New Micro Housing Trend is Comfortable & Affordable
- Researchers Raise Fish to Walk Out of Water…
- The Polaris DAGOR Is a Dream Come True For Members of the US Special Forces!
- Erzbeg Rodeo: The Toughest One Day Motorcycle Racing Event in the World
- DARPA’s New GXV-T Military Vehicle Concept Resembles The Warthog From ‘Halo’
- Is This The Best E-Bike On The Market? Check It Out…
References and related links: