Winsonic knows today’s passengers want to stay connected to what’s going on in the world as they travel to their destination. That’s why the company has developed cutting-edge technology that can be utilized across a number of modes of transportation.
Winsonic’s vehicle computer series features high performance, fanless based computers for in-vehicle applications within trucks, buses and trains, among other forms of transportation. This is the newest series of in-vehicle computers, designed for a multitude of I/O interfaces, which enable connectivity to various in-vehicle features and take interactivity to a whole new level.
The in-vehicle computer features the latest low power, high performance 3rd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 processor with up to 8GB of system memory and four optional COM ports (3xRS-232 / 1 x RS-485).
More Features of Winsonic’s Vehicle Computer Series:
- One high speed Gigabit Ethernet communication
- Four high speed USB 3.0 ports for USB devices
- Five internal USB 2.0 ports for USB expansion
- Designed and tested to MIL-STD-810G for Shock and Vibration
- 3G, GPS, Wifi and optional Bluetooth are available
- 35W processor TDP: Delivers a very reliable, stable, fanless solution for in-vehicle applications