The technology of drones is growing rapidly. Drones are nowadays used in almost all the fields…be it wars, surveying archaeological sites, keeping a check on illegal hunting and crop damage, photographing volcanoes, and a lot more!
This amazing drone is designed by Pierpaolo Lazzarini, an Italian company. It looks like a flying saucer, but it’s a drone that can accommodate two passengers and can reach speeds of 120mph (190kph).
Here are some of its features:
- It is powered by eight electric rotary engines.
- Battery life of these rotary engines is up to 70 minutes.
- The cockpit capsule has a carbon fiber casing.
- The vehicle’s detachable cockpit can be accessed through an elevator or via detachable foot bridges.
- This two-seater drone can reach the heights of a helicopter.
- In the case of any emergency, the vehicle’s cockpit can detach and a parachute strapped to the back helps the passengers to land safely.