If you can build a mini Monaco on a yacht, why not build a yacht with a volcano on it too?
The Tropical Island Paradise yacht is designed by UK-based company “Yacht Island Designs”. The super yacht brings to life the ambiance you would find on most isolated islands in the Indian Ocean or the Caribbean seas with a few extra perks.
The deck has a volcano, a beach with a swimming pool in the center and live cabanas. The exterior of this lavish yacht was designed to give the feel of waves breaking around a volcanic island while maintaining the look of a contemporary yacht design.
Here are some features of this Luxurious Tropical Island Paradise super yacht:
- The yacht is about 90 meter (295 feet) long and 38 meters (125 feet) wide.
- The yacht has a total guest area of about 3,400 sq meters, catering to up to 12 guests and 20 crew members.
- The yacht consists of 5 bedrooms, a 25 meter (82 feet) swimming pool and is equipped with high-end features like a movie theater, music room, games room, library, gym, sauna and even a beach.
- The pool is surrounded by palm trees. The pool is deep and also lets you view out the front of the yacht through a large glass wall.
- Underneath the pool, there is a recreation area for an assortment of expensive water toys, such as jet skis, kayaks and boats.
- A volcano built on the yacht doesn’t gush out lava; it just creates a waterfall for the pool.
- There is also an obligatory helicopter pad.
- The yacht is environmentally-friendly and has 900 sq meters of photovoltaic panels that generate solar electricity during the day; which helps in saving up to 200 tons of diesel per year.
With a full range of entertainment options, this super yacht is an excellent charter yacht. It is definitely a thing to watch and buy, if you have pockets as deep as the sea.