If you are tired of the chaotic, dull, and busy life of cities and want to live with nature avoiding pollution, noise, and stress, you will love the WaterNest 100, the adorable ecological floating habitat.
Designed by well-known Italian architect Giancarlo Zema for EcoFloLife, this eco-friendly house helps you curb your carbon footprint and allows you to live in complete harmony with nature.
Here are some of the distinctive features of WaterNest 100:
- This amazing house is built using sustainable materials and production systems, making it recyclable up to as much as 98%.
- It is entirely made up of recycled laminated timber and a recycled aluminum hull.
- Balconies and large windows, which are perfectly located on the sides, allow users to enjoy fascinating views of the water.
- WaterNest 100 has a classy system of internal natural micro-ventilation and air conditioning, making it a perfect low-consumption residential habitat.
- This 1000-square-foot floating house is 12 meters in diameter and 4 meters tall.
- On the rounded wooden roof, there are 60sqm of amorphous photovoltaic panels which generate about 4 kWp to meet the internal needs of the residential unit.
- Four skylights flank both sides of the photovoltaic array.
- It can be positioned in any calm body of water.
- One can use it as a house, or can reconfigure it into an office, lounge, bar, restaurant, shop or exhibition floating space.