Created in 2005 by students at the Interaction Design Institute in Italy, Arduinos are microcontrollers that make the creation of interactive electronic devices accessible and fun. The Arduino unit analyzes its environment by receiving inputs from numerous built-in sensors and reacts by controlling lights, motors, accessories or whatever else you can dream up.
- Over 99 lectures and 17 hours of content
- Learn how to program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Understand basic principles in electronics design
- Understand and use many types of sensors and components
- Learn how to connect your Arduino to the internet for reporting and controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
Click HERE to learn more.