Mask became a necessity in these Covid times. But masks can sometimes make communication difficult, as masks muffle the sound.
Now an electronics company Razer has come up with the solution for this
Last year, Razer had unveiled the concept N95 mask and called it Hazel. At this 2022 CES event, the company has unveiled the Razer Zephyr Pro. Zephyr Pro is a wearable mask having a microphone and a speaker that amplifies a person’s voice.
Following are some of the features of the Razer Zephyr Pro:
- The mask offers a soft silicone face seal
- Its dual strap design can fit all head sizes comfortably and securely
- Zephyr is registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Each side of the Zephyr Pro’s exhalation grill will house speakers, and a microphone is housed along with the inside casing. This will help in clearer voice projection, up to 60 decibels
- It also offers two-way protection as its N95 filters not only filters the air you inhale but also what you exhale
- The mask design is transparent and it also features lights inside to illuminate your face when you interact
- Zephyr Pro will cost $149.99. But including a 99-day pack of N95 filters that you need to change every three days, the cost will go up to $199.99.