Lightning Motorcycles has designed and produced the very first Lightning LS-218 electric superbike. This amazing bike is definitely going to change the minds of those who doubt the performance of electric motorcycles since it’s the fastest production motorbike in the world – gas or electric. The following are its key specs:
- Fastest Bike: With the top speed of 351 km/h, this bike is capable of generating 200hp and 168 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Eco-Friendly Bike: The bike does not release any harmful gasses as it runs on electricity and, therefore, is clean and green.
- Charging Time: On a DC fast charge, it will take 30 mins to charge and on level 2 charging, it will take 120 minutes.
- Bike Safety: Superb Brembo brakes and Race Tech suspension keeps the things under control.
- The LS-218 is a single-speed, clutchless, direct-drive bike, so it’s effectively locked permanently in 6th gear.
- The bike features a hand-wrapped carbon fiber body and very business-like Corbin seat.
- The Bike runs very smooth and is really easy to ride.