Gläce Luxury Ice is rapidly growing into a sought-after beverage addition for the super wealthy class.
Bartenders, in order to provide experience with exotic cocktails, serve them up in specialized glasswear using unique garnishes and exotic ingredients for superior taste and appearance.
Gläce Luxury Ice has provided a branded, consistent choice to pair with premium cocktails. Most of us are happy filling up a plastic tray with tap water and stashing it in freezer but the California-based company says that such common methods could result in poor tasting and unhealthy ice spoiling your drink.
If you thought that a $15 cocktail was expensive, this ice is certainly not for you.
Gläce Luxury Ice, the world’s leading premium drink-ice brand, makes ice cubes for celebrity events. The cubes are designed to accompany premium drinks and will cost you as much as $8 more per drink. A bag of 50 will set you back a staggering $325.50 (£194).
So how are these ice cubes different?
- Gläce Luxury Ice comes in perfect spheres and cubes which measure 2.5 inches (6cm) across. The company claims spherical ones take up to 30 minutes to melt in a drink, while the ‘G-cubed’ shape can last up to 40 minutes.
- Purified minerals, additives and other pollutants make these cubes perfectly clear. They are individually carved from large purified blocks of ice that are frozen from the outside in.
- According to the company, unlike homemade ice, their ice is free from up to 150 impurities and carcinogens.
- The company claims the cubes provide ‘minimum dilution and maximum cooling’… enhancing enjoyment at the point of consumption.
- Unlike traditional ice, Gläce Luxury Ice has a zero-taste(TM) profile that allows consumers to completely enjoying their beverages without the flavor being altered.