Recently Northern California–based Elation Hypercars has unveiled its Elation Freedom model, a limited-edition electric hypercar.
Revolution in luxury electric hypercar
Elation hypercars is making its presence known through a stunning supercar called the Freedom. It’s the result of six years’ work from company founder and CEO Carlos Satulovsky and his Argentine engineering team.
Following are some of its specifications:
- The hypercar is being built and tested in Silicon Valley.
- This gull-winged beast claims to touch 100 kmph from standstill in an outrageous 1.8 seconds.
- The hypercar comes in two versions (1megawatt (1,427 hp) version and 1.4 megawatts (1,903 hp) version). The former version uses three motors. An option of a fourth motor helped it achieve a stunning 1,903 hp.
- It is a two-seat car with extravagant gull-wing doors.
- The car is extremely lightweight… the three-motor version only weighs 3,637 lb (1,650 kg).
- Customers can choose between a 100-kilowatt-hour (kWh) standard battery pack and a 120-kWh. 120-kWh battery pack enables the car to reach the stated 400-mile range.
- It can achieve a top speed of 260 mph (418 km/h).
- The car can go up to 482 km with a fully charged standard battery, but that range increases to 643 km if the battery is upgraded.
- This limited-edition vehicle will start at $2.3 million each.