Solar power is revolutionizing the world. Forward-thinking minds are discovering many exciting ways to make solar power generation more feasible, more efficient, and much easier to install.
SolarPod is one such innovative design that enables solar panels to be placed on any roof of any type without the need to drill holes.
SolarPod just got its UL certification. According to SolarPod founder and designer Mouli Vaidyanathan, “This nationally recognized testing laboratory certification along with wind testing to 130 mph wind loads by CPP Wind and our internal testing, confirms our commitment to very high standards for performance, safety, quality and cost. This certification will go a long way in reducing the soft cost towards the SolarPod installations.”
Here are some of its features:
- The no-penetration SolarPod Crown cuts installation costs.
- It is designed to withstand 130 mile-per-hour winds.
- It is completely modular, and can be easily integrated into your existing electrical system.
- If you want to increase the energy output, additional SolarPods can be easily installed in series to the existing setup.
- SolarPod can be adjusted to any angle for maximizing solar potential. This helps in giving up to 20% higher energy.
- SolarPod has robust high-gauge corrosion resistant steel construction.
- Whatever type of roof you have – shingle, wood shake, metal, tile or corrugated metal – SolarPod will work for you.
SolarPod installation video: