British car maker Lotus has recently unveiled Evija – the world’s first all-electric British hypercar. It will be “the most powerful production car in the world”. Evija is pronounced as ‘e-vi-ya’.
Most of the people on this planet will never be able to drive a car that offers a quarter of this much power. Evija has been designed and engineered in UK, and will be produced at Hethel, UK.
Here are some of its amazing features:
- Lotus claims Evija will give an output of 2,000 PS, which converts to an unbelievable 1,973 horsepower.
- Evija is expected to deliver you from 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in less than three seconds and from 0-186 mph (300 km/h) in less than nine seconds.
- This two-seater EV hypercar will have 250-mile range.
- Evija’s 70-kWh battery will be fully rechargeable in just nine minutes.
- The Evija’s peak torque will be 1,700 Nm (1,254 lb-ft)
- Each and every wheel of this car can deliver more power by itself than any other car that has been created by Lotus.
- Doors of the car will open dihedral upwards
- Less than 130 of these hypercars will be built, each personalized in terms of color, finish, interior trims and details.
- You will have to shell about £1.7 million (US$2.1 million) to buy this car.