There’s nothing like dining out and enjoying beautiful weather while taking in a pretty view. Moreover, cooking outside is much more thrilling, but disposable barbecues often pose problems, and they are also made by using a range of unsustainable materials, including charcoal.
The recently unveiled GoSun Stove invented by Patrick Sherwin is a breakthrough fuel-free cooker. It is a portable, tube-shaped solar oven that is powerful enough to cook a full meal, even on cloudy days. Following are the features of this amazing Stove:
- The stove absorbs the heat from the sun to reach temperatures of 554°F (290°C) and can be used for making a meal for eight as fast as a grill.
- Parabolic mirrors are used to concentrate solar energy onto a glass cylinder and cook the contents inside…no dirty fuel is involved.
- Your cooking is not interrupted by clouds or the setting sun, as you can store the heat of the sun to cook anytime.
- You can take it anywhere as it is easy to handle – simply fold down the reflectors and take it where ever you wish, even while cooking.
- It is very easy to use – you just have to load the tray and open the reflectors.
- The device is really safe as it is cool to touch.