Feeding The Global Energy Grid With Clean Energy
Hooking up alternative energy resources, especially photovoltaic systems, to the global energy grid is becoming easier, even if you are a homeowner with a small installation or a 500 megawatt solar farm with 300,000 mirrors. Solar energy is essentially an equal opportunity employer, allowing anyone anywhere in the world to generate electricity and distribute it, thanks to the new energy internet.
New Business Models For Distributing & Profiting From Alternative Energy
The world over, individuals and businesses, small and large, are developing models for building and maintaining alternative energy projects.
A new organization called Power Clouds, started by Dr. Robert Forlani and based in Singapore, is seeking to become a major player in the global electric grid by making it easy for anyone to own and benefit from an investment in solar energy.
The society creates, develops, lends money, manages projects, operates long-term leases and provides maintenance. Forlani’s organization helps identify locations throughout the world with the best conditions, both technically and economically, for building new solar plants.
Power Clouds gets involved in planning, design and coordinates designers, engineers, and manufacturers as well as partners to finance projects.
Already thousands of individuals and companies from 100 different countries are using Power Clouds to move their solar energy projects forward and participate in the new clean energy revolution.
Related articles on IndustryTap:
- China’s Grid-Scale Energy Storage Investments Reach $500 Million Per Year
- Massive Energy Skyscrapers On U.S Mexico Border to Pump Out 500 MWs to Electric Grid
- Nuclear Fusion “Energy Miracle” Attracting Both Silicon Valley & Unconventional Funding
- Heaven On Earth: Wireless Energy Transfer Now Replacing Electric Cables
- US Supports Greenhouse Gas Reduction, Energy Efficiency with $4 Billion in Loan Guarantees
- Natural Gas to Play a Major Role in Supplying the World’s Energy
- Africa’s Largest Solar Power Plant to Produce 600MW of Energy
- Qatar Prepares for 2022 FIFA World Cup with World’s First Off-Grid Floating Hotels
- Want Energy from Tidal Currents? Go Fly an Underwater Kite.
- Renewable Energy Projects Aren’t Always the Solution
References and related links:
- Cisco: Smart grid will eclipse size of Internet – CNET
- Broadband over Powerlines Delivers Internet through the Electric Grid (Energy Priorities Archives)
- Downsides to Power Grid as Internet