We all have experienced the humiliation of inadvertently sending a text to an unintended recipient and later regretting it.
http://fruth.com/wp-content/2015/5/cirrus-casino-no-deposit-code-list.html WhatsApp plans to give you the solution
Thanks to a new WhatsApp feature, regretting an embarrassing message will soon be a thing of the past. The Facebook-owned messaging service plans to release a feature called “Delete for everyone” that will let you unsend messages. The feature is in its final stages of testing and will be available soon for all Android and iOS users.
WABetaInfo, a London-based Twitter account that is testing the WhatsApp update, gives some pointers on Misoprostol to buy in canada how the new WhatsApp feature will work:
- Apart from regular WhatsApp messages, the Delete for everyone feature will also work on images, videos, GIFs, documents and even Status replies.
- Users have only five minutes to delete unintentional messages after sending them. WhatsApp will notify you with a “This message was recalled” message.
- WhatsApp will also notify you if a recall was not successful.
- Unfortunately, the message will be seen by the recipients if the time window of five minutes is missed.
- Only unread messages can be deleted, users can not delete any message, even within the five-minute limit, if the recipient has opened it.