Howe and Howe has built an extremely capable firetruck for extreme situations.
The Bulldog 4X4 can carry firefighters and supplies to even the most remote areas.
This highly capable wildfire firetruck is built by experts for absolute reliability in the most extreme environments. Although many 4X4 wildland firetrucks are capable of delivering only 400-500 gallons, the Bulldog is designed to carry 2,000 gallons of water or foam to hard to reach fires.
Here’s a few specs:
- This firetruck has 54-inch military HEMTT tires to gain two feet of ground clearance.
- The Bulldog 4×4 Extreme is built on a reliable International 7400 4×4 chassis.
- With both front and rear locking differentials, the Bulldog is more than capable off-road.
- With an 80-gallon gas tank and spacious cabin, the Bulldog can handle extended operations.
- The Bulldog 4×4 Extreme is equipped with a heavy-duty 30,000-lb winch to move burning trees or debris that blocks the way.