Not all drone manufacturers are created equal. A drone manufacturing company shows its quality by the partners and clients it keeps. 4Front Robotics, headquartered in Calgary, Canada, has created UAVs and UVGs for forestry, agriculture, fire, surveillance, and complex environments.
4Front Robotics, aptly named due to its innovative flair, creates UAVs and UVGs that:
- Are portable and highly maneuverable VTOL UAV, and electric or gas powered depending on payload needs.
- Are controlled using thrust vectoring with Active Titling and CofG active change.
- Navigate in confined spaces and perform maneuvers such as pitched hover, land & take off from highly unprepared sloped surfaces (i.e., 0° to 45°).
- Can execute missions in open as well as confined spaces in urban areas or caves, and fly at low altitudes & in close proximity to objects.
- Cost-effective & scalable.
4Front Robotics’ current clients use its UAVs and UVGs for:
- Pipeline monitoring
- Search & Rescue
- Power line clearance inspection
- Terrain 3D imaging
- Environmental monitoring (e.g., water and air quality)